Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Make More Money in Less Time With Your Own Greyhound Handicapping System


Greyhound Dog Racing Tips.

I admit it. I'm an old dog. It's been a long time since I've learned any new tricks. Well, until a short time ago when I stumbled on something that I wish I'd learned years ago. Now, I've been doing fine with the handicapping systems I've used for years. Don't get me wrong. But, as I learned recently, there's always room for improvement.

Like most dog players, I used to get frustrated because there's just so darned much information to go over on a program. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I just don't notice little details like I used to and once in awhile, I'd miss something on a program and it would cost me money.

That bothered me. I don't expect to hit every bet I make, but I don't like missing a bet because of stupid mistakes. So, I worked on how I could stop missing information that I need to figure out races. It took me awhile, but I came up with what I think is a great approach.

You can do the same thing, if you put your mind to it. Just figure out which information is the most important when you're handicapping and organize it logically and graphically. Then you have to figure out how to weight it so that different factors matter more. That's after you figure out which factors those are.

When you get it all organized, find some way of presenting it so that the information just about jumps off the page at you - especially if, like me, you're no spring chicken. Then the next step is to figure out how to use that information to pick winners.

It helps if you've been handicapping for years and years, but even if you haven't been, you can learn. It might take a while, but stay with it. It's worth it. Of course, the easiest thing to do, instead of putting all this effort into something new, is to stay with your old system. However, if that old method doesn't work, maybe you should consider replacing it either by coming up with your own method or with something else.

Greyhound Dog Racing.