Thursday, May 17, 2012

How Can I Improve My Greyhound Handicapping and Win More at the Dog Track


Greyhound Dog Racing Tips.

Many handicappers are able to pick enough winners so that they make money sometimes when they go to the dog track. Yet, when they add up their wins and losses, they're behind at the end of the week or month. This is very frustrating.

To get so close to earning real money at the dog track, yet fall short is maddening. You know you can handicap better than most of the people at the races, but you still can't make a consistent profit. Worse, you're getting farther behind all the time, even though you pick winners a lot of times.

While I don't know your particular situation, I've been in a similar situation and know how frustrating it can be. I remember many times leaving the track and telling myself that I was going to have to give up the dog track, if I couldn't figure out how to close the gap between winning and losing.

Luckily for me, I figured out how to push my winnings over into the positive column. It took me years, but I did it and it's been a steady source of extra income for me ever since. The effort was worth it, because I also was able to continue doing something that I love to do - something that gives me pleasure and lets me earn money too.

If you're in this situation, maybe it's time to stop trying to do everything yourself. Maybe it's time to get some help from someone who's "been there and done that" and is willing to share their knowledge. Could it be time to find a system that already has what you need to get the rest of the way to earning consistent money at the dog track?

Greyhound Dog Racing.